The Swing (Black) floor machine has been designed for easy transport. The Pin-Set Handle Lock does away with nuisance adjustments that are common with friction handle locks.
Steel construction with commercial-quality components include ball bearing wheels, commercial grade cord and grips, a solid steel handle lock and the durable 1.5 HP dual-capacitor motor. The Swing (Black) can deliver 24/7 reliable results for years to come.
• 1.5 HP, 66 frame, rectified dual capacitor motor
• 115V, 60 Hz power. 50 ft. 2-piece (14-3) SJT power cord
with molded plug
• Triple-planetary 10:1 helical-cut commercial gears drive pads
and brushes at 175 RPM
• The all steel detachable handle with pin-set handle lock
disassembles in 60 seconds, no tools required.
• Quality welded steel construction
• Pin Set™ Handle Lock adjusts the handle to 4 heights
• 17” or 20” brush covers. 360 degree wraparound bumpers.
• Thumb-operated safety switch. Dual steel operating trigger.
• Negative pressure on/off switch
• Sturdy 1” x 5” non-marking ball bearing wheels
• Optional 4 gallon solution tank in 5 stock colors
• Optional Splash Guard (#SPLASH17) or (#SPLASH20)
• Includes molded plastic pad driver
• Quiet 62 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard.
• Built with UL approved components